in Charleston County, SC
Are you looking for a relaxing and rejuvenating treatment that will make you look and feel more refreshed than ever before? Sweetgrass Plastic Surgery has offices in Charleston and Summerville, South Carolina. We offer procedures for patients who live in the Nexton, Mt Pleasant, Daniel Island, West Ashley and the surrounding South Carolina communities.
What is a Facial?
A facial is a relaxing, non-invasive treatment that utilizes a series of exfoliations, extractions, and massages to refresh the skin, address signs of aging and reduce the appearance of acne. At Sweetgrass Spa, we offer a variety of facials, each of which is personalized to address your personal skin concerns. If you are longing to take a break from the everyday hustle and bustle while improving your skin’s overall tone and texture, one of our revitalizing facials may be the experience you’re looking for.
What is the Cost of a Facial?
The total cost of your Sweetgrass Spa facial will vary based upon which facial experience you choose. During your consultation, we will develop a personalized treatment plan for you, and inform you of your treatment costs and potential methods of payment. We are happy to accept cash, personal checks, and credit cards.
What Kinds of Facials are Offered?
We offer a variety of facials, including:
- Fire & Ice Facial
- The Fire & Ice facial consists of a series of two face masques. The first masque will gently resurface the skin and the second will soothe the skin while providing an abundance of nutrients.
- Champagne Facial
- The Champagne Facial uses anti-oxidant properties and foaming enzymes to remove dead skin cells, deeply hydrate the skin, and help reduce the appearance of sunspots or hyperpigmentation.
- Sweetgrass Signature Facial
- The Sweetgrass Signature Facial is a facial customized to fit the patient’s needs
- Acne Facial
- An Acne Facial is a non-invasive treatment designed to target the root cause of acne. Focused primarily on the extraction of large pores, the Acne Facial will release any dirt or oil build-up, leaving your skin fresh and clean.
Before & After Gallery
What are the Benefits of a Facial?
There are many benefits to getting a facial done by one of the aestheticians at Sweetgrass Plastic Surgery Spa, including:
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Reduces the appearance of acne
- Helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- Refreshes and rejuvenates the skin
- Calms the mind and body
Am I a Good Candidate for a Facial?
If you are looking for a quick, non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment that leaves you feeling refreshed and revitalized, a facial may be right for you. The treatments help to exfoliate, extract and hydrate the face for improved overall skin health. Ask one of our aestheticians which facial will help your skin concerns most at your one-on-one consultation.
I had the first of three radio frequency treatments called Thermage. I truly love Sweetgrass. They explain everything either beforehand or as it’s being done and how it will feel. I like this face/skin treatment because of how my skin will look after the trio is complete. - Kathryn P.
Sweetgrass Plastic Surgery Spa is located in the heart of Charleston, serving patients throughout Summerville, and in Charleston on Daniel Island. If you are interested in learning more about your facial experience with one of our aestheticians, contact us today to schedule your one-on-one consultation.