Body Contouring in Charleston County, SC
Body contouring is the hottest trend in plastic surgery. When exercise and diet cannot get you the body you want, body contouring can help you achieve it. Sweetgrass Plastic Surgery has offices in Charleston, Summerville, and Kiawah Island, South Carolina. We offer body contouring procedures for men and women who live in Charleston County and the surrounding South Carolina communities.
What Is Body Contouring?
Body contouring is any plastic surgery procedure that aims to sculpt an area or multiple areas of your physique. While body contouring can be done on virtually any area of the body, some of the most commonly targeted areas include the abdomen, back, buttocks, and legs. These are notably the “problem areas” or areas most resistant to exercise and diet. Body contouring removes unwanted fat, but also tightens skin, retextures the surface, and reshapes the body into ideal contours.
What are Body Contouring Procedures?
At Sweetgrass Plastic Surgery, we offer the following body sculpting procedures for men and women:
- Cost: $2,450.00 – $6,250.00
- Liposuction is the most commonly performed body contouring procedure. In most cases, the procedure is fast, painless, and requires minimal downtime, making it a favorite among men and women alike. This procedure works best to remove small pockets of excess fat.
- Thermal Lipolysis
- Cost: Price dependant upon area.
- This innovative procedure uses specialized laser energy to remove fat deposits.
- Thermal Lipolysis of abdomen/flanks
- Cost: $5,700.00
- Tummy Tuck
- Cost: $7,000.00
- This procedure removes excess skin, tissue, and fat from the upper and lower abdomen for a firm, lean tummy.
- Cost: $8,050.00
- This procedure is commonly performed on patients who have undergone major weight loss and/or have panniculitis. This removes the overhang of tissue on the genitals and thighs from the lower belly area.
- Mommy Makeover
- Cost: –
- A mommy makeover is a series of plastic surgeries that target the areas of the body most affected by pregnancy and childbirth.
- Cost: $5,300.00
- This is an arm lift that targets the excess skin and fat in the upper arm, which is often a problem area for women of a certain age.
- Thigh Lift
- Cost: $6,000.00
- Following weight change, the thighs can store a lot of excess skin and fat. This procedure corrects it to reveal smooth, toned upper legs.
- Hernia Surgery
- Cost: $1,350.00
- Our physicians have many successful experiences correcting hernias in patients using a biologic graft.
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Cost: $5,500.00
- A Brazilian butt lift, often referred to as a BBL, is a body contouring procedure that enhances the shape and size of the buttocks by injecting it with unwanted fat from other areas of the body.
- Cost: $3,800.00 – $5,600.00
- Surgical vaginal rejuvenation involves the use of surgical techniques in restoring both functional and aesthetic qualities of the vaginal region.
- Cost: $500.00 (1 Cycle)
- CoolSculpting® uses cooling energy to target and freeze fat cells. Once frozen, the body breaks them down and eliminates them, resulting in a slimmer appearance in the treated area. CoolSculpting® can be used in nearly all areas of the body, including under the chin
Benefits of Body Contouring
Body contouring procedures can have internal and external benefits. While it’s easy to predict the external benefits (smooth, tight, toned appearance to the body, enhanced proportions, etc.), it’s also important to consider the internal benefits. For people who have undergone a physical transformation through weight loss or a diet and exercise regime, body contouring procedures can be the last step to feeling like their best self. For women who have undergone pregnancy, body contouring can be just what they need to feel like themselves again.
How Much Does Body Contouring Cost?
The cost of body contouring varies greatly, depending on your procedure, what area is being targeted on your body, and the scope of your individual treatment. At your consultation, your physician will determine your individual treatment plan and determine the exact cost for your procedure. We will go over your payment options, which includes financing through CareCredit®. We accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards and ask that full payment be made prior to your services.
Using the latest and most advanced procedures for body sculpting the team at Sweetgrass Plastic Surgery offers full body contouring procedures, emphasizing overall health and wellness to the residents of Charleston, Summerville, Kiawah Island, Charleston County and the surrounding communities of South Carolina.