Non-Surgical Skin Tightening in Charleston County, SC
The development of loose skin and wrinkles is one of the most common cosmetic concerns amongst all genders and age groups. Fortunately, these concerns can be addressed easily and without the use of surgery. Sweetgrass Plastic Surgery offers non-surgical skin tightening to help patients in Charleston, Summerville and Kiawah Island, South Carolina, look and feel their best.
What is Non-Surgical Skin Tightening?
Non-surgical skin tightening is an alternative to popular skin tightening surgeries, enabling patients to enjoy the benefits of skin tightening procedures without the extensive surgery, scarring and recovery periods. These procedures are typically designed to address two main cosmetic concerns: wrinkles and loose or excess skin. While surgery is undoubtedly effective, patients with milder symptoms can often achieve their desired results exclusively with non-invasive treatments. Sweetgrass Plastic Surgery is proud to offer non-surgical skin tightening for both the face and body to help patients achieve their cosmetic goals.
What are the Benefits of Non-Surgical Skin Tightening?
Non-surgical skin tightening procedures offer significant benefits, both on their own and compared to surgical procedures. These benefits include:
- No scarring or invasive techniques
- Quick, comfortable treatment sessions with little to no downtime
- Minimal side effects
- Suitable for nearly all areas of the body
- Rejuvenate the appearance for a glowing, youthful look
What Non-Surgical Skin Tightening Treatments are Available?
At Sweetgrass Plastic Surgery, we currently offer the following non-surgical skin tightening treatments:
- Cost: $1,920.00 – $3,600.00 (6 to 8 TX)
- Evolve and Evoke are the newest body contouring solutions from InMode. Evoke is a completely hands-free facial rejuvenation treatment that uses radiofrequency energy to remodel face and neck tissue while you relax comfortably
- Cost: $1,200.00 – $5,450.00 (6 to 8 TX)
- Evolve is a body and skin tightening treatment that can be used on large areas of the body, including the abdomen, arms, hips, buttocks and legs
- Cost: $3,600.00
- FaceTite uses precise heat energy to tighten facial tissue, resulting in dramatic improvements in skin laxity and youthfulness. It can be used for the face and neck.
- Cost: –
- The Profound treatment combines microneedling with radiofrequency technology to stimulate impressive rejuvenation benefits in the skin. This treatment can increase skin volume, tighten skin and reduce cellulite.
- Cost: $350.00 – $2,350.00
- Morhpeus8 is an advanced device that enables deep remodeling of skin tissue and collagen. This treatment can rejuvenate skin on any area of the body.
Am I A Good Candidate for Non-Surgical Skin Tightening?
Non-surgical skin tightening procedures are generally safe for all skin types. So, if you are experiencing moderate skin laxity concerns and would like to achieve a more youthful appearance without the use of surgery, you may be a good candidate for non-surgical skin tightening. To best determine if these treatments are a good fit for you, schedule a consultation at one of our practices. We’ll discuss your treatment goals and determine the skin tightening option that is right for you.
How Much Does Non-Surgical Skin Tightening Cost?
The total cost of your non-surgical skin tightening treatment will vary based upon how much treatment is required. During your consultation we will develop a personalized treatment plan, and you will be informed of your treatment costs and payment options. We are happy to accept cash, personal checks, and credit cards. Financing is also available so that our non-surgical skin tightening treatments are affordable to all of our patients.
To learn more about non-surgical skin tightening at Sweetgrass Plastic Surgery, contact us today. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have, or help you schedule your initial consultation at one of our convenient locations. We welcome patients from Charleston, Summerville, Kiawah Island, Charleston County and the neighboring cities of South Carolina.