Med Spa in Charleston County, SC
Sweetgrass Plastic Surgery is pleased to provide elite Med Spa services to the residents of Charleston County and the surrounding South Carolina communities, with offices in Charleston, Summerville, and Kiawah Island.
What Is a Med Spa?
The Med Spa at Sweetgrass Plastic Surgery offers a range of non-surgical treatments to help patients look and feel their best. Taking care of yourself goes far beyond just diet and exercise. It also includes regimens with treatments to help keep you young and healthy-looking. At Sweetgrass Plastic Surgery, we provide many spa treatments designed to improve your appearance and your overall wellness. Plus, as non-surgical procedures, these treatments boast little to no downtime. Our goal is to provide the most advanced skin care products and services to patients seeking a way to maintain a younger, healthier appearance.
What Med Spa Treatments and Services are Available?
From facial fillers to chemical peels and laser treatments, Sweetgrass Plastic Surgery offers a wide range of skin care services that include:
- Dermal Fillers and Injectables
- Botox® is perhaps the most well-known injectable treatment. Both preventative and restorative, it can help reduce crow’s feet, frown lines and forehead wrinkles in just one treatment.
- Kybella® is the first and only injectable treatment that can reduce fat under the chin, eliminating the appearance of the dreaded “double chin”.
- The Juvederm® family of products use a hyaluronic acid-based gel to restore volume to the skin, smoothing out targeted lines and wrinkles.
- Restylane®, like Juvederm®, uses a hyaluronic acid formula to restore volume to the skin and combat wrinkles. It offers multiple products, each designed with different concerns in mind.
- Restylane® Silk
- Restylane® Silk is designed specifically for lip augmentation, helping patients plump and shape the lips to their desired appearance.
- Restylane® Lyft
- Restylane® Lyft is designed to restore volume and lift to the cheeks and surrounding mid-face area. This can significantly rejuvenate the appearance while maintaining a natural look.
- Dysport® is an alternative to Botox®, which is ideal for addressing frown lines that form between the eyes.
- Radiesse® is a smooth dermal filler product that stimulates collagen while also boosting volume in the skin. This means that as the body breaks down the Radiesse® formula, natural collagen takes its place, producing long-lasting results.
- Sculptra® is fully focused on stimulating natural collagen production. The results are subtle initially, with greater results emerging over time as natural collagen production increases.
- Voluma™, a Juvederm® product, is used to add volume to the cheeks and mid-face area. This treatment can restore a youthful lift to the cheeks and rejuvenate the appearance.
- Belotero® is an injectable that can be used for a variety of wrinkles and lines around the nose and mouth. Belotero® is designed to look completely natural and maintain your facial expressiveness, so you don’t have to worry about an artificial or “frozen” look.
- Fat Transfers and Injections
- Fat transfer and injections use your own body fat to enhance volume in the face and other areas of the body. This creates results that look especially natural and last much longer than the standard dermal filler treatment.
- Nano Fat Injections
- Nano fat injections are similar to the traditional fat transfer, however, but they are much more precise. This treatment is ideal for rejuvenating small, detailed areas, such as facial lines and wrinkles.
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- FaceTite uses precise heat energy to tighten facial tissue, resulting in dramatic improvements in skin laxity and youthfulness. It can be used for the face and neck.
- Profound uses radiofrequency technology to stimulate collagen production and contract skin tissue. It can be used to address wrinkles, loose skin and cellulite.
- Microneedling uses small needles to create wounds in the skin. The body’s healing response then takes action by increasing collagen production. With more collagen, you’ll enjoy a quick recovery and a breadth of cosmetic benefits.
- Laser Treatments
- Tattoo Removal
- With laser technology, we can safely target ink pigments in the skin to reduce or eliminate the appearance of an unwanted tattoo.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Laser skin resurfacing uses laser technology for controlled exfoliation of the skin. This can be used to address wrinkles, age spots, hyperpigmentation and a variety of cosmetic skin concerns.
- Tattoo Removal
- Non-Surgical Body Sculpting
- Chemical Peel
- Chemical peels are similar to facials, but with an added strength that causes skin exfoliation. These versatile treatments can be customized for all skin types in order to address many different cosmetic concerns.
- Latisse® is the first and only treatment that can stimulate natural eyelash growth. With Latisse®, you can permanently achieve longer, darker and thicker eyelashes.
- Lowcountry Lift™
- The Lowcountry Lift™ is designed to be a less-invasive facelift alternative. This is a custom treatment at Sweetgrass Plastic Surgery that combines some of our most effective facial rejuvenation techniques.
- Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Vaginal rejuvenation is ideal for correcting vaginal laxity as well as any cosmetic concerns you may have regarding the vaginal region.
- Mole Removal
- For mole removal, we offer both surgical and non-surgical treatment options. Whether you are concerned about your skin health or simply the appearance of the skin, we provide safe and effective treatment solutions.
- Diamond Glow™
- Plamere Plasma Pen
- Laser Hair Removal
How Much Do Med Spa Services Cost?
The cost of your services at Sweetgrass Plastic Surgery varies depending on the specific services selected. We will discuss your costs, as well as provide you with a customized skin care plan that best achieves your goals. Because our services are considered cosmetic and not medically necessary, health insurance typically does not cover our treatments. However, we will go over your payment options, which includes financing through CareCredit®. We accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards and ask that full payment be made prior to your services.
What to Expect During Your Med Spa Consultation
During your consultation a physician will take all the time necessary to talk with you to understand what your hopes and goals are from our Med Spa skin care services. Additionally, we will evaluate your skin to determine which services and products will best help you achieve your goals.
Sweetgrass Plastic Surgery is passionately committed to reflecting your inner beauty. Using the latest and most advanced procedures for Med Spa services and cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, our team offers full body plastic surgery and Med Spa treatments, emphasizing overall health and wellness to the residents of Charleston, Summerville, Kiawah Island, Charleston County and the surrounding communities of South Carolina. Contact us today to learn more or schedule your consultation.