Non-Invasive Body Sculpting in Charleston County, SC
Body sculpting procedures can improve the appearance of the body, helping patients feel younger and healthier. For patients who would like to achieve these benefits without surgery, Sweetgrass Plastic Surgery offers non-invasive body sculpting procedures. We offer these treatments from our offices in Charleston, Summerville, Kiawah Island and the surrounding areas of Charleston County, South Carolina.
What is Non-Invasive Body Sculpting?
Non-invasive body sculpting is an alternative to popular body contouring surgeries, enabling patients to enjoy the benefits of body sculpting procedures without the extensive surgery, scarring and recovery periods. These procedures are typically designed to address two main cosmetic concerns: stubborn fat and loose skin. While surgery is undoubtedly effective, patients with milder symptoms can often achieve their desired results exclusively with non-invasive treatments. Sweetgrass Plastic Surgery is proud to offer non-invasive body sculpting to help patients achieve their cosmetic goals.
What are the Benefits of Non-Invasive Body Sculpting?
Non-invasive body sculpting procedures offer significant benefits, both on their own and compared to surgical procedures. These benefits include:
- No scarring or otherwise invasive techniques
- Comfortable procedures that don’t require anesthesia
- Quick treatment sessions with little to no downtime
- Minimal side effects
- Suitable for nearly all areas of the body
- Enhance the contours of the body for a sculpted appearance
What Non-Invasive Body Sculpting Treatments are Available?
At Sweetgrass Plastic Surgery, we currently offer the following non-invasive body sculpting treatments:
- CoolSculpting® uses cooling energy to target and freeze fat cells. Once frozen, the body breaks them down and eliminates them, resulting in a slimmer appearance in the treated area. CoolSculpting® can be used in nearly all areas of the body, including under the chin.
- UltraShape® uses ultrasound technology to precisely target and destroy fat cells. Once destroyed, the body can easily process them out of the body, resulting in a more contoured appearance in just a few easy treatment sessions.
- VelaShape® is an advanced treatment that combines radiofrequency and light technology to diminish cellulite, loose skin and stubborn fat. This comfortable treatment destroys fat cells and strengthens connective tissues for a firmer, slimmer appearance.
Am I A Good Candidate for Non-Invasive Body Sculpting?
If you are at or near your ideal body weight, but you’d like to achieve incremental improvements in the contours of the body without surgical techniques, you may be a good candidate for non-invasive body sculpting. To best determine if these treatments are a good fit for you, schedule a consultation at one of our practices. We’ll discuss your treatment goals and determine the body sculpting option that is right for you.
How Much Does Non-Invasive Body Sculpting Cost?
The total cost of your non-invasive body sculpting treatment will vary based upon how much treatment is required. During your consultation we will develop a personalized treatment plan, and you will be informed of your treatment costs and payment options. We are happy to accept cash, personal checks, and credit cards. Financing is also available so that our non-invasive body sculpting treatments are affordable to all of our patients.
To learn more about non-invasive body sculpting at Sweetgrass Plastic Surgery, contact us today. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have, or help you schedule your initial consultation at one of our convenient locations. We welcome patients from Charleston, Summerville, Kiawah Island, Charleston County and the neighboring cities of South Carolina.