Facial Surgery in Charleston County, SC
What Is Facial Surgery?
What are Facial Surgery Procedures?
At Sweetgrass Plastic Surgery, we offer the following facial surgery procedures for men and women:
- Rhinoplasty (nose job)
- Cost: $3,450.00 – $7,250.00
- A rhinoplasty is a cosmetic procedure that can make the nose smaller, more symmetrical, or change the shape of the nose altogether.
- Blepharoplasty (eye lift)
- Cost: – $3,500.00 – $5,300.00
- By eliminating the dropping and sagging skin on the eyelids, eyelid surgery can help you achieve a more youthful appearance.
- Cost: $8,500.00 – $14,000.00
- This procedure aims to tighten, smooth, and firm the skin on the entire face for a contoured, youthful glow.
- Cost: $3,600.00 – $4,200.00
- Neck lift
- Cost: $6,000.00
- Neck lift surgery is designed to enhance the contours of the jaw and neck while eliminating the jowls and double chin.
- Cost: $6,500.00
- Otoplasty, or ear surgery, is a cosmetic procedure that targets the size, shape and/or position of the ears.
- Facial Implants
- Cost: –
- Facial implants refer to specially made prosthetics, typically of silicone, that can be placed in certain areas of the face to change one’s appearance.
- Brow Lift
- Cost: $3,600.00 – $5,000.00
- The brow lift tightens the skin on the forehead for a smooth, youthful appearance. The result is enhanced skin texture and a more awake, friendly appearance.
- Cost: $4,525.00
- PrecisionTx™ is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that sculpts and contours the face and neck.
Benefits of Facial Surgery
It is our hope that all of our facial surgery procedures will enhance the confidence and self-esteem of each and every patient. Additionally, you can enjoy the physical and aesthetic benefits of your specific facial surgery. In most cases, facial surgeries result in a more attractive, symmetrical, and youthful looking face. In other cases, facial surgeries can provide enhanced sensuality or femininity of the face, as well as enhanced masculinity in the face for men.
Who Is The Ideal Candidate For Facial Surgery?
It’s important to note that if you are truly unhappy with one or more aspects of your face, there is little you can do other than cosmetic surgery to fix it. Our surgeons specialize in natural-looking, beautiful results for individuals of all ages considering facial surgery. To determine your individual candidacy for a facial surgery procedure, schedule a consultation today.
How Much Does a Facelift Cost in Charleston County?
Because the term facial surgery refers to several kinds of procedures, it wouldn’t be possible to determine a set cost for the surgery. The cost of your facial surgery procedure will depend on the surgery itself and the scope of treatment needed. Your surgeon will make treatment recommendations, finalize a treatment plan, and discuss your financial responsibility at your initial consultation. If you have any questions about the cost of your treatment plan, feel free to contact us at any time. We will go over your payment options, which includes financing through CareCredit®. We accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards and ask that full payment be made prior to your services.
Sweetgrass Plastic Surgery is passionately committed to bringing out your inner beauty. Using the latest and most advanced procedures for cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, our team offers many facial surgeries, emphasizing overall health and wellness to the residents of Charleston, Summerville, Kiawah Island, Charleston County and the surrounding communities of South Carolina.