Non-Surgical Skin Tightening in Charleston County, SC
The development of loose skin and wrinkles is one of the most common cosmetic concerns amongst all genders and age groups. Fortunately, these concerns can be addressed easily and without the use of surgery. Sweetgrass Plastic Surgery offers non-surgical skin tightening to help patients in Charleston, Summerville and Kiawah Island, South Carolina, look and feel their best.
What is Non-Surgical Skin Tightening?
Non-surgical skin tightening is an alternative to popular skin tightening surgeries, enabling patients to enjoy the benefits of skin tightening procedures without the extensive surgery, scarring and recovery periods. These procedures are typically designed to address two main cosmetic concerns: wrinkles and loose or excess skin. While surgery is undoubtedly effective, patients with milder symptoms can often achieve their desired results exclusively with non-invasive treatments. Sweetgrass Plastic Surgery is proud to offer non-surgical skin tightening for both the face and body to help patients achieve their cosmetic goals.
What are the Benefits of Non-Surgical Skin Tightening?
Non-surgical skin tightening procedures offer significant benefits, both on their own and compared to surgical procedures. These benefits include:
- No scarring or invasive techniques
- Quick, comfortable treatment sessions with little to no downtime
- Minimal side effects
- Suitable for nearly all areas of the body
- Rejuvenate the appearance for a glowing, youthful look
What Non-Surgical Skin Tightening Treatments are Available?
At Sweetgrass Plastic Surgery, we currently offer the following non-surgical skin tightening treatments:
- The FaceTite procedure uses precise radiofrequency energy to gently heat skin tissue. This process causes the tissue to contract and tighten, resulting in a younger appearance in the face and neck.
- AccuTite uses the same technology as the popular FaceTite procedure for tightening the skin. The main difference is that AccuTite uses a smaller device, making it more suitable for smaller treatment areas.
- Microneedling, also called collagen induction therapy, creates small wounds in the skin to trigger a healing response in the body. This causes the body to produce collagen, which will strengthen the skin and the surrounding tissue for firmer, more youthful skin.
- CO2 Laser Treatments
- Laser skin resurfacing with CO2 lasers can be used to exfoliate aged skin. This process also stimulates collagen production, so as the skin heals, it will do so beautifully.
- Plamere Plasma Pen
- The Plamere Plasma Pen is an advanced device used for fibroblast therapy. The treatment targets fibroblast cells, which produce collagen. By directly targeting these cells, patients can enjoy a significant increase in collagen and a similar improvement in skin lift and tightness.
- The PrecisionTx® is a laser designed specifically for treating the neck and jawline. This treatment strengthens the skin and stimulates collagen production for a more youthful appearance.
- Morhpeus8 is an advanced device that enables deep remodeling of skin tissue and collagen. This treatment can rejuvenate skin on any area of the body.
- Protege™ RF
- The Protege™ RF treatment uses radiofrequency technology to stimulate collagen production and restore youthfulness to the skin. This treatment is comfortable and safe for all skin types.
- The Profound treatment combines microneedling with radiofrequency technology to stimulate impressive rejuvenation benefits in the skin. This treatment can increase skin volume, tighten skin and reduce cellulite.
Am I A Good Candidate for Non-Surgical Skin Tightening?
Non-surgical skin tightening procedures are generally safe for all skin types. So, if you are experiencing moderate skin laxity concerns and would like to achieve a more youthful appearance without the use of surgery, you may be a good candidate for non-surgical skin tightening. To best determine if these treatments are a good fit for you, schedule a consultation at one of our practices. We’ll discuss your treatment goals and determine the skin tightening option that is right for you.
How Much Does Non-Surgical Skin Tightening Cost?
The total cost of your non-surgical skin tightening treatment will vary based upon how much treatment is required. During your consultation we will develop a personalized treatment plan, and you will be informed of your treatment costs and payment options. We are happy to accept cash, personal checks, and credit cards. Financing is also available so that our non-surgical skin tightening treatments are affordable to all of our patients.
To learn more about non-surgical skin tightening at Sweetgrass Plastic Surgery, contact us today. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have, or help you schedule your initial consultation at one of our convenient locations. We welcome patients from Charleston, Summerville, Kiawah Island, Charleston County and the neighboring cities of South Carolina.